Thursday, November 25, 2010

"Sadie " The new Kid on the Block

This spring Kira had a litter of 3. Of these three pups Sadie was the one I kept. One of the reasons I kept her was noone really wanted a red setter with green eyes a brown nose and white fur on it. Those things din't matter to me what I saw in her was all the qualities I was looking for in a pup. She's very brite catches on quick hard driving ,no fear, natural love for birds, yet great around the house comical personality, gentle and sweet natured. I've worked with Sadie very little over the summer because of her age, it wasn't until late summer early fall that I really started woking with her. To anyone who has passed up a red setter pup because it has green eyes and a brown nose, that's a very silly reason. This little pup Sadie up to this point is every bit as good as any brown eye, black nose ,solid red, red setter I've ever had. Sadie's brown nose finds birds very well and her green eyes show that spark that tells you there is someone home in there.
The old addage "don't judge a book by it's cover " applies here.




No comments:

Bearcat

Bearcat
VOTE BEARCAT FOR HALL OF FAME